One day, infinite insights — right from your desk: We are excited to announce the next SAP Innovation Day for Partners event is taking place November 20, 2019.
Learn about what’s new, what’s coming, and how your innovation can deliver the power of the Intelligent Enterprise. Are you ready to unlock your share of the $200 billion partner opportunity in 2020 and beyond?
Think of SAP Innovation Day for Partners as a day of focused learning and thought leadership to inspire, inform, and increase your understanding of the latest innovations in the line-of-business topics important for business growth and continued success.
On November 20, you will hear:
- Keynotes from SAP executives, such as Chief Partner Officer Karl Fahrbach, and others as they discuss how in 2020 you can embrace the next-generation partnering mindset to unlock your share of the $200 billion partner economy
- About the power of the Intelligent Enterprise and how your innovation and expertise can translate business challenges into success for customers of all sizes
- From SAP experts about the latest innovations in all SAP product portfolios
- Insights into the best winning sales tactics
- Updates on technical news from SAP solution owners
And do not miss a special guest from UNICEF, discussing about the organization’s relationship with SAP, the new global partnership to provide quality education, life skills, and job skills training to young people in disadvantaged communities and prepare them for decent work and active citizenship.
Registration is free for SAP partners. We look forward to seeing you online with us on November 20 at SAP Innovation Day for Partners. Sign up now!
Nadia Casagrande is a business development expert for Global Partner Enablement at SAP.
Source: New feed